Martys HUB Content Policy:
Martys HUB is intended to celebrate the artists/creatives in our community, and the diversity of Mississauga’s vibrant population. Although we encourage all artists to express themselves and their beliefs through their art, Martys Hub is not a political platform.
Any content that expresses strong political views, includes triggering images or words, disseminates false information, incites hatred towards others, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate may be removed at the sole discretion of Mississauga Arts Council.
Contributors to Martys HUB retain all rights to, and are solely responsible for the content that they post. By Registering for an account on Martys HUB through the Mississauga Arts Council, members agree to a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, license for MAC to use, promote, and/or feature their content across the Martys HUB website or social media. Mississauga Arts Council reserves the right to modify (crop, resize, etc) or remove the use of content uploaded to Martys HUB or its affiliated subdomains.
The Mississauga Arts Council does not endorse the opinions of the content contributors to Martys HUB. Content on Martys HUB is curated by Mississauga Arts Council for accuracy and compliance with our Content Policy, however, the views expressed by the art, articles, and other content are those solely of the artist or author of the content.
- Any content that expresses strong political views, includes triggering images or words, disseminates false information, incites hatred towards others, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate may be removed at the sole discretion of Mississauga Arts Council.
- Disrespectful, aggressive, or otherwise abusive content and comments which are racist, bigoted, offensively target a philosophy or religion will be removed.
- In addition we ask that our members avoid making offensive remarks based on gender or sexual preference and that you do not make any remark, comment or critique which is intended to be a direct insult to an individual, group, or genre of artwork.
- Hate propaganda is met with zero tolerance. Comments which are overly aggressive, personally insulting or needlessly abusive are also prohibited.
If you feel that you have been the target of harassment, personal insults or other severe behaviour please notify the staff by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the staff will only directly intervene in cases which are considered severe; minor situations may be dealt with using tools made available to all registered members.
- Do not “flood” or spam for self-promotion, or other unwanted advertising. Flooding usually disrupts page loading times.
- For promotions and advertising space please contact: email@example.com