Sunsets & Sounds is back for the summer!
Now hosted on the grounds of the newly constructed Discovery Centre at Lakeview Village, join us for live music, local eats, and an evening of fun with your neighbours. It all kicks off July 13!
- Every Wednesday evening from 6:30 – 9:00 pm, starting July 13. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Arrive early to grab a snack or beverage before it starts.
- Limited spots available. Please reserve your tickets to save your spot. Your reservation will only be held until 6:15 at which time walk-ins will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. We will not exceed the capacity.
- BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR! There is limited fully accessible seating available on a first come first served basis.
- Live music, local eats from Cal’s Kitchen, coffee and snacks from NYC Sugar, and a full bar by Spice Lounge & Tapas with beer from our friends at Stonehooker Brewing. ID required and you must remain within the designated music area. This is a fully licensed event. No outside alcohol permitted on the premises.
- Free, all-ages and family friendly! This is a rain or shine event. In the case of inclement weather, attendees will be notified prior to the event about any cancellations.
- Covid-19 Protocols: Contact Tracing at Check-In on arrival. You are welcome to bring and wear a mask, hand sanitizer will be available and we will be following all required regional public health guidelines.
How to get there:
- The music series is now located at 985 Hydro Rd., in the parking lot of the Discovery Centre. Please note, the Discovery Centre will not be open to the public during the music series. You can visit the Discovery Centre anytime during our regular hours.
- Parking is limited. There is overflow parking available near our Recreation Field. You can access it by driving south on Hydro Rd. and turning left before the gates. Please be safe and drive responsibly.
- We encourage you to walk, bike, take public transit or arrive by Uber/Lyft. Bike parking is available onsite on the south end of the Discovery Centre.