StyleWorthy Studio is hosting a full days worth of fun activities for everyone at the Bread & Honey Festival in Streetsville! Happening from 10-4 PM on Saturday, June 4, 2022.
Join them for:
- Live Art with Angela Chao
- Youth Street Art/Graffiti Exhibit
- Kids Colour Corner with Learning Disabilities of Peel Region
- What’s Behind the Mask Interactive Experience
- Cotton Candy with a portion of proceeds going towards Learning Disabilities of Peel Region
- Yoga & Meditation with Myofascial Release
- Healing Flute Music with Anthony Barr
- An Indigenous performance
- StyleWorthy Self-Love Club presents: Unapologetically You
- StyleWorthy x Fashion Circuit Series Fashion Show
- Mental Health Matters: Art & Mindfulness
- Building & Becoming – Small Business, Big Intentions
- and a Live DJ set – Movement & Mindset!