View the original post on Mississauga Culture’s website.
The City of Mississauga invites Mississauga based musicians to apply to perform as part of the 2023 Summer Concert Series at Port Credit Memorial Park and Streetsville Village Square.
Terms and Payment
Musician payments are based on the number of performers:
- Solo musician – $330 (+HST if applicable)
- Duo – $525 (+HST if applicable)
- Trio – $720 (+HST if applicable)
- Four piece – $915 (+HST if applicable)
- Five piece and up – $$1,100 (+HST if applicable)
Selected musicians will be contacted for scheduling upon acceptance.
Applications will be evaluated by a Selection Committee made up of community members based on artistic merit and potential for wide audience appeal. Musicians performing in all genres are encouraged to apply.
Submissions will be accepted until April 2, 2023 at 5:00pm EST.
For more information, contact Corey Poole, Music Development Coordinator via email at email@example.com.